Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Comments from Students

"It has been a fantastic experiental journey! I love experimenting with different mediums.. loved the creative process, not having to worry about the end product but just letting go with the process."
"I have learnt how important and fulfilling it is to give myself this time and space - such a wonderful reminder to the self."
"You don't need to be creative to enjoy art!"
"I have learnt to trust my ability to let go and just relax and have fun!"
"This was an epic experience - really opened up my creative doors and helped me to break out of always trying to be realistic with my art and just be more playfull."
"Brilliant, relaxing, yet playfull!"
"Enjoyable, inspiring and above all healing."
"Creativity is alive, it is an ongoing process and that is the mystery of life because we never know..."
"The part of me that was slumbering, has now waken up!"
"After a class, feeling a new sence of awareness and noticing more whats around me, feeling new doors opening."

1 comment: